27 Hardcore Link Building Techniques
Austin, Texas – https://www.localsurgemedia.com/
We’ve all seen our share of lists with link building techniques. This list is meant for those with a lot of ambition, who are willing to put in a lot of time or money to see a big payoff.
- Giveaway products to online influencers or do them a favor.
- Commission a semi-famous writer to produce content for your site.
- Host an event for bloggers in your industry or a closely related one.
- Create a useful tool that will help webmasters and bloggers improve their own site.
- Share a free eBook on Amazon.
- Break a story with insider knowledge.
- Share an industry secret that people will find incredibly valuable.
- Commission a popular graphic designer to produce something for your site.
- Hire a popular animator or filmmaker to produce a video for your site.
- Submit an article to a popular site like Cracked.
- Email several industry experts and collect their quotes into a comprehensive post.
- Create a list of the Top 10 in your industry, if it hasn’t already been done, and be sure to let the influencers know about it.
- Ask a professor with a .edu domain if they would be interested in letting you promote their research on your site.
- Pay top forum personalities to start posting to your blog regularly.
- Pay the creator of a previous viral video to collaborate with you on something.
- Hire a popular artist on DeviantArt to illustrate something for you.
- Commission a collection of semi-popular bloggers to post to your site regularly.
- Collaborate with people who are skilled at promoting themselves and will promote you in the process.
- Search the web and social networks for mentions of your site online and contact the site owners to see if they would be willing to include a link.
- Submit press releases.
- Write articles for newspapers and magazines.
- Get featured in a syndicated newsletter.
- Email to report dead links and recommend your site as an alternative.
- Browse your competitor’s link profiles for link building ideas.
- Set up a contest for bloggers and social media personalities (do not explicitly ask for links).
- Submit videos to YouTube, DailyMotion, and Vimeo, and link back to or mention your site.
- Submit to sites with user-generated content that have an online following.